A bit of my

Hellooo, my name is Valentina Navarro, i have 19 old and i am student of engineer forestry and  nature conservation at the university of Chile, and i am studying my second year of university (virtual).

I have live in Santiago in the Pudahuel commune, since always, together with my mother and my three brothers, And besides the spoiled one of the house, my dog ​​named Lucky🐶

I am the youngest daughter, as I am also the youngest granddaughter of my grandmother, part mother and part father and I am not spoiled at all, what injustice! jajaja although my grandmothers do not live in Santiago, but I am going to visit them in summer. In January I go where my grandmother part father to Licantén in the Maule Region and throughout February I go to my other grandmother to Panguipulli in the Los Ríos Region, and I have a great time with my cousins ​​and obviously I take my dog so that can take a vacation and can  refresh  in the lake jajaj.


and end. 

until next time, byee.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares