post 8

 


Learning English has been very difficult for me, it is too difficult for me to speak, perhaps it is because of the difficulty it brings me to conjugate phrases and the shame in speaking in English, because I feel that I pronounce badly, but I still try since practice makes perfect. LOL

At the university it has cost me less, I think it must be because we are fewer students per session, unlike the school that was a teacher for 40 students.

The use of blogs in English is very useful since we can practice writing, besides that we get to know each other more among classmates and we can know a little more about the lives of our English teachers, I have learned many things from others through blogging and I have known common interests.

in English I need to improve my pronunciation and conjugation a lot more while I speak since it takes me a long time to think about what I am going to say, so I get nervous, so I think I should try to speak more in English and listen to more things in English like movies, series and music to listen to the pronunciation,

I use English outside of the same class, in the classes of other branches of the university, since many investigations are in English, so I must read a lot in English, perfect to learn new words, especially words related to my career .

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares