My multiple professions

 


When I was little I was a doctor,  I healed all my teddies that got accidents or got sick, for a while I was a designer I created clothes for my dolls and my teddies with clothes that broke or were too small, I made them dresses, t-shirts, skirts, pants or whatever occurred to me, other times I was a chef creating the best delicacies with my best ingredient, mud jajaja which was crowned with flowers and leafs that he found.

Already older when choosing a career the only thing I knew was that I wanted to be in contact with nature, I started searching the internet and nothing really captivated until I found forestry engineering and nature conservation and there I knew what I wanted to study was almost love at first sight jajajaja

My university experience may not have been the most normal, due to the pandemic, but in itself I am satisfied with the content of the curriculum, although I only lack field trips to have my university experience 100%.

When I leave university I imagine myself working in conservation where I lean more towards the soil and hydrology, but I still have time in which everything can happen. 

chanchanchaaaan! Open end😆 
            


Comentarios

Entradas populares