zero on left :(

¿What is my favorite technology? I really am a zero for the left with technology, but if I have to choose it would be my cell phone, because because with my cell phone I can communicate with others especially in these times of pandemic, although I really prefer to talk to people face to face (I am technologically antisocial jajaja)


I use the cell phone to see Instagram where I can see memes,  news and recommendations environmental, besides talking with my friends. I also use it to take photos, even if I am not the best photographer or have the best camera on my cell phone and obviously for WhatsApp where I use it rather for groups of friends, family and classmates.

Lately it is very useful in my life in general as a university as I can organize work in groups, quickly see my emails etc.

And if I recommend it? Who doesn't really have a cell phone to recommend?!?

Well that is all for now, the technologically antisocial says goodbye xd.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Vale, My favorite device is cell phone too, the only problem is that so addictive. :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, technology can make us antisocials, but englsih post evaluation help to be social :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares