geology and geomorphology and his memes

My favorite university subject was abiotic components of ecosystems, this is divided into three modules, climatology that I really did not like, geology and geomorphology that I liked and finally the edaphology module, which I also liked. If I had to choose between one of the three modules it would be geology and geomorphology.

I found this module super entertaining and interesting, in addition to the fact that, according to me, Professor Eduardo Martínez taught very well and added points for his sympathy, , I always remember when the internet was going badly and said it was the fault of his children who spent playing LOL, as a joke jajaja and his geological memes in the presentations.


Geology and geomorphology studies the Earth; how it was originated, its evolution, its components and its dynamic processes. With this I learned how the different endogenous and exogenous processes affect the evolution of the Earth and its diverse natural landscapes.

Before I thought the module would be difficult, something boring and with a lot of material, although the last thing was real, it did not feel too much, because it was a very entertaining subject which made it easier for me to understand it in the best way.

Bye 💞 xoxo


Comentarios

Entradas populares