an itchy photo

           
In my uncle's house; in the countryside, take this picture on a summer day, when we were walking in search of maqui, we were all my parents, my grandmother, my brothers and of course my dog.

While my grandmother and my parents collected a bit of maqui, and my brothers played with my dog, I found this flowered nettle, to be more specific a Loasa acerifolia, to believe the story a little more jajaja

When I saw her I was reminded of a job I had to do in which I was talking about the Loasa triloba, so I immediately realized that it was also a loasa, She was so pretty that I had to take a photography of her, while taking the photo, while photographing the flower, I accidentally touched its leaves, how my poor hand itched me! jaja

Despite the itching in my hand, it was a very good day, in the countryside with the family, relaxed and with all the mouth painted with maqui jajaja

 bye🌼

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares