forestry engineering

My specialty can take care of the world, since it seeks to contribute to the protection of the environment, although also to produce, but a conscious and sustainable management of resources must be done, taking care of them and not exploiting them!

In the area that I see myself in the future is that of preservation, in the middle of the forest trying to do my best to be a good professional, and every day trying to improve myself to give the best of myself in this process of protecting the ecosystems that now more than ever they must be taken into account with the climate emergency in which we find ourselves.

The benefits of the protection of ecosystems is the preservation of flora and fauna, and therefore biological diversity, in addition to offering us essential ecosystem services for daily living, it helps us against the climate emergency, reduces pollution, sequesters atmospheric carbon, lowers temperatures, controls erosion, among many other benefits that care for the environment gives us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares