POST 2


My best vacations were in 2018 to Peru, we stayed in Cusco for nine days to travel as much as possible. On this trip my parents and my older sister accompanied me

We walked the streets of Cusco, we went to the market to have some very rich juices, we went to its cathedrals, the main cathedral had many decorations in gold, it was all very golden! We also went to nearby areas of Cusco such as Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Maras and we returned to Chincheros to go to its traditional fair and bought some gifts for my other two brothers and for some friends. We went for two days to Aguas Calientes to be able to ascend Machupichu, it was very beautiful!

That trip was great it was the first time I got on a plane and the first time I left the country, I think it was cooler because I paid for everything myself with my savings so I took advantage of it much more jajaja, also you do not always know one of the seven wonders of the world!











 





 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares