Post 3

 

In my uncle's house; In the field, take this photo on a summer day, when we were walking in search of maqui, we were all, my parents, my grandmother, my brothers and of course my dog, who had a better time than all of us.

While my grandmother and my parents went around the field picking up some maqui, and my brothers were playing with my dog, I found this flowered nettle, to be more specific a Loasa acerifolia, to believe the story a little more hahaha

When I saw her I remembered a job I had to do in which I was talking about the Loasa triloba, so I immediately realized that it was also a loasa, it was so beautiful that I had to take a picture of it. While photographing the flower, I accidentally touched its leaves, which had small thorns, how my poor hand itched! haha I was irritated for a long time, in which my hand kept itching.

Despite the itchiness in my hand, it was a very good day, in the field with the family, relaxed and with all the mouth painted with maqui, like all my family hahaha.


Bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares