post 4




Forest engineering is a very entertaining career for me, especially the nature conservation area, since nature brings us very important ecosystem services such as regulation services such as temperature regulation, regulation in the water cycle, decomposition of waste and detoxification, drinking water, supply services such as food, minerals, wood, cultural, sports, religious and scientific services, the care of nature being very important for society or rather humanity.

I chose to study forest engineering and nature conservation when I was in the fourth grade, it seemed like a good option among the other options I had such as marine biology, environmental chemistry, among others, if I liked the science side, because during The whole school was going well for me and I was very interested in science, especially biology, one of the things that I liked about the degree is that it is a lot of being in the field, which I find great since I am not a person who would not like to be locked in an office, I also consider that it is a career with a lot of camaraderie which I love.

bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares