Post 5



 I would like to work as a park ranger, preferably in the south, since I have always dreamed of living there, and being able to travel. I imagine myself dressed like forestin the conaf mascot hahaha I imagine myself in projects to better conserve the park by making management plans.

In the work I want in case it is to travel a lot to monitor the area, so I really do not think that I should travel to other areas of the country, but that I will have to move within the national park, which are mostly large areas of many hectares.

I had not seen the salary, so far it is around 1.2 million for the year 2019, really at this point in my life I still do not think so much about the salary of my future jobs.

I am thinking of studying the soil part, since from the first year of university this area caught my attention, I found it really interesting and important, since the importance of soil ecology is not very visible, leaving aside, being more visible the areas of flora and fauna, these areas being as or more important, since thanks to the soil these can be developed, so I want to understand and understand the soil in the best way to do everything possible for its conservation

Comentarios

Entradas populares