post 6

 


If I ever made a trip in time I would prefer to do it to the past rather than to the future, since in the past I could know universal history, how things really happened, without the intervention of history on the part of men, I could travel to the beginning of humanity to the supposed beginning of Adam and Eve and really recognize that the beginnings of humanity is totally evolution hahaha my scientific part coming to light of the facts hahaha

 

I would like to know how the Egyptian Pyramids were built, how Machi Pichu, the Chinese Wall among other recognized architectural constructions were built, as well as knowing the ancient inhabitants, such as the lives of indigenous people such as the Mapuches, Rapa Nui, Quechua,Selknam, Kawésqar and Yagan, to get to know their culture directly, without losing a single detail, since as is known over time many traditions are lost despite wanting to preserve them.

Likewise, I would like to have known my grandparents when they were young, their surroundings, how they developed their life, know their experiences, just as I would like to travel to the youth of my parents, see the day they met, all the things that I would like to do if is that you could really travel in time, it would be countless, but you will have a unique care not to cause a change in the story line, although some changes would be good.

Comentarios

Entradas populares