post 7


 I could not imagine another study plan in my career, since I chose this career at this university for its study program, which I found to be very inclusive, because I had a vision of conservation, something that really interests me, product innovation, something interesting in wood technologies, and forestry production something that is not so much to my taste, but it is important to know that area as well.

Being at the end of the semester, there is a lot of material to study because, as you know, the courses must be closed, so I must submit reports, assignments, carry out controls, tests and exams, the academic load being very high at this time of the year, so what one must organize very well to achieve with all the tasks.

Being from a generation that entered a pandemic, I don't really know the infrastructure of the southern campus of the University of Chile very well, I only had the opportunity to go to the faculty once, which was very big and beautiful from what you can see, Although I could not enter the rooms, as I mentioned when starting the university in times of pandemic, my experience has been mostly online through zoom and the different platforms to carry out classes and work in groups, knowing a very good platforms to learn and share via online.

Likewise, since it is a field race, we have gone to a university campus called pantanillos that is located in the Maule region, I had a great time at that field trip and I learned a lot, liking the race much more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares